A World Class Centre
The Vancouver Prostate Centre (VPC) has a track record of success that has earned it a reputation as one of the world’s most respected cancer facilities. It is a National Centre of Excellence and a designated Centre of Excellence for Commercialization and Research.Learn more about us.
The UBC and VGH Hospital Foundation has posted a video in which Don Konantz, advocate for prostate cancer, shares his story.
The Vancouver Prostate Centre is hiring. Click below for further details.
• Program Coordinator (Prostate Cancer Supportive Care Program)
• PDF (1) and PhD graduate student (1) (cheminformatics)
• Graduate student (1) and postdoctoral fellow (1) (molecular and cellular biology)
The Vancouver Prostate Centre would like to thank all the donors and participants in recent fundraisers.
• VGH & UBC Foundation's Mr. Lube Tournament for Life golf tournament raised a record-breaking $456,000 for our Centre
• A series of Prostate Cancer Canada events (Vancouver Wake Up Call Breakfast, Pants Off for Prostate Cancer and Do it for Dads Step Up Challenge) together raised $50,000, which Rocco Rossi of PCC presented to us on June 6th (photo at right)
• The 2014 Do It For Dad run on Father's Day raised funds for the Prostate Cancer Foundation of BC.