Our expert team of scientists and technicians work in a state-of-the-art facility and balance work in research and development, which integrates seamlessly with the genome analysis, pathology and functional genomics services, as well as the clinical trials unit, to realize a comprehensive and focused translational research centre. The Therapeutic Development core includes The Gobind Khorana Protein Engineering Core.
- Drug target identification and characterization
- Computational drug discovery (virtual screening, combinatorial library construction, structure-activity modeling)
- Computer-aided hit-to-lead optimization (ADME and Toxicity prediction, bioavailability and selectivity optimization)
- GC and LC-MS assays for a variety of chemistries in biological matrices for GLP studies
- Biomarker assay development
- Single agent studies and combination studies
- Pharmacodynamic and biomarker analysis of novel drugs in human clinical trials